For nominated Fire Warden. This course will equip Fire Wardens with the necessary information and training to perform their role effectively.
2 – 3 hours.
- Overview of New Fire Regulations
- Fire Physics
- Prevention of Fire/ Fire Safety
- Fire Fighting Equipment – which type to use and when
- Practical Use of Fire Fighting Equipment
- The role and responsibilities of the Fire Warden
- Company Protocol
Training area needed:
- Room facility with seating
- “Car park” area for practical element
A certificate recognised by the HSE (Health and Safety Executive) for the purpose of Fire Warden training.